Regular Maintenance For Healthier Teeth & Gums
Prevention is the key to your health
A dental check-up is recommended every 6 months. However, the interval between visits to the dentist may be shorter or longer depending on your individual circumstances.
It isn’t recommended to go any longer than 12 months between dental appointments, as, within that time, preventable problems could become far worse.
- Meticulously check the surfaces and crevices of your teeth and between your teeth for any decay
- Record your gum health and assess for any issues
- Assess your mouth for any signs of bacterial infections on any soft tissues
- Check for oral cancer
- Check for any other problems with your jaw, neck or throat
- Check your jaw joint, or TMJ
- Check your bite or occlusion
- Offer comprehensive oral health advice, tailored specifically to your personal oral health
- Provide a cosmetic assessment, and consult with you on next steps