Friendly Dental Appointments Brisbane
If it’s your first visit to Dental Flossophy, rest assured you can sit back and relax as we welcome you into our friendly atmosphere where we listen to any of your questions or concerns that you may have then go to great lengths to explain everything in detail.
The next step is we will give you a thorough examination which includes the use of our state of art radiographs to get a deeper understanding of what maybe required.
Our comprehensive check-up also includes:
- Checking all your teeth for tooth decay
- Assessment for any sign of gum disease
- Checking for infections, including your tongue and other soft tissues
- Screening for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Assessment of your jaw joints and occlusion (bite)
- Oral health advice from our specialists tailored specifically for you
- Advice on Dental maintenance to protect your teeth
- Plus a Cosmetic assessment if required
We use the latest technology, including intra-oral cameras to show you whatever problems there may be for yourself so you can see exactly what the dentist sees.
Treatment options will be discussed and together we will work out a tailored plan to suit your preferences and budget. Then a comprehensive treatment plan will be given to you detailing what treatment is needed and where we are best to start.
Our emphasis is on prevention which is why we aim to work closely with our patients so they understand the process of how dental disease occurs and how best to reduce the risk of having problems. Also to ensure prompt access to the best treatment possible, we have a comprehensive partner list made up of the best specialists for immediate referral and treatment wherever necessary.
Don’t hesitate to contact us for any questions you may have.