At your first visit you will be welcomed to the practice and we will aim to find out what your main concerns are. You will have a thorough examination with small radiographs if required.
Our comprehensive examination includes:
- Check of your teeth for tooth decay.
- Assessment of for gum disease
- Check for infections, including of your tongue and other soft tissues
- Screening for oral cancer by feeling for lumps in the jaw, neck and throat
- Assessment of your jaw joints and occlusion (bite)
- Oral health advice, tailored to you
- Cosmetic assessment, if required
We use the latest technology, including intra-oral cameras to show you whatever problems you have and you can see exactly what the dentist sees.
Treatment options will be discussed and together we will workout a tailored plan to suit your preferences and budget. Then a comprehensive treatment plan will be given to you detailing what treatment is needed.
Our emphasis is on prevention which is why we aim to work closely with our patients so they understand the process of how dental disease occurs and how best to reduce risk of having problems. Also, to ensure prompt access to the best treatment possible, we have built up a comprehensive database of specialists for immediate referral and treatment wherever necessary.